[PyrNet-L] Pyrnet Close Down

Richard,
    My name is Marcia Stewart.I'm a member of the NCAGPC,a friend to Jean Boyd
and a pyrnet member.I think we met a last years "walk in the woods" at a park
in Va.My husband,Chuck,and I live a little north of Baltimore in Baltimore
County with our 2 children and 2 pyrs and a yellow lab.I've written all of
this to say that we are real people though we've posted only rarely on the
list.Also we're known of course to Jack and Charlotte and hold them in high
regard,particularly in their knowledge of and dedication to Great Pyrenees
dogs.
We are also concerned about the course of recent events regarding the misuse
of the pyrnet.I admit I posted several days ago my concerns re the letter sent
to the GPCA members and published on the list.I sincerely hope I did not
contribute to the problems that followed on the next day and of course
couldnot foresee the continuing posts that then led to the "sally" post.
My greatest concern now though is the list itself and all that it has meant to
so many.I know I don't have to tell you how many fine and wonderful people
send and recieve the stories and concerns of those they begin to think of as
friends and what a great loss it will be to the pyr community to close the
list permanently.If monitoring the list would be a feasible option Chuck and I
would like to offer our help.We have never done this before but Chuck is quite
competent computer-wise and I am able to learn what might be necessary.Our
feelings will not be hurt if there are others able/willing to do this but we
just hate to see the list lost to all for lack of some helpers.
I hope I'm sending this to the right place and may try a couple of addresses
just in case.
Sincerely,
   Marcia Stewart
   Chuck Stewart