[PyrNet-L] chat: MS walk

The MS (multiple sclerosis) walkathon is coming up:  April 18th.  I heard its
a national event, put on by the local chapters in your area.  Boris and
Sierra will be walking at part of the Sierra Pacific Great Pyr Team here in
Sacramento CA.  If you wish to pledge a donation of any amount (its tax
deductible and a great cause -- MS is a terrible disease) just eamil me
privately and I'll give you my address.  Thanks for anything you wish to
give.  I need all pledges by April 17th.

Elisa Ungerman
EandUnge@aol.com