[PyrNet-L] Re:

Welcome to you both  Jan and Mick!!!!!    Joy McCarron(Maggie's Mom)
----- Original Message -----
From: ARIEGE
To: pyrnet-l@gamerz.net
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 1999 11:47 PM

Hello to all Pyrnet-L people. My name is Jan Chaplin and I live in New Zealand where I have admired, owned, bred and exhibited Pyreneans for over 20 years.  Currently there are 5 Pyrs living here in Featherston with my husband Mick and myself. Ages range from 9 years down to 10 months, 4 boys and 1 girl. Looking forward to hearing, reading and learning about your Pyreneans on all aspects of Pyrenean life and ownership.
Best wishes, Jan
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans
visit PMDC Site at http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/6339/