Re: [PyrNet-L] Breeding - American vs French

In a message dated 4/29/99 2:56:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
profitmanage@mgenerations.net writes:

<< For what it's worth, I believe, what makes a GREAT Pyrenees is that
 wonderful Pyrenean personality.  That air that they seem to carry.  I feel
 much worse when I see a shy or aggressive Pyr in the ring than when I see a
 27 inch male or a 25 inch female.  Thankfully, while it still exists, this
 is becoming a more and more rare occurance. >>

We do need a larger dog here in North America.  The problem is how to go
there without causing disastrous problems with all the really great work done
in the past.  Tread lightly or we will end up with what my old friend Doris
Kemmerlin was famous for saying:

"The only thing worse than an ugly large dog is an ugly small dog."

Amen

Joe