[PyrNet-L] website

I'd better write all the "names" down Martha, yes like that one too.
You've given me an idea Joe which is when my new scanner arrives next week is to scan all the very old photos here of the early Pyrs(imports and NZ Bred) send to our webmaster who is just going to love me for this and have an Archive page(s) on the PMDC site below. Will give people an idea of what went before in picture form as well as being on the pedigrees. Our photo gallery currently running shows pedigree and pet names and the majority of Pyrs in natural poses which is want we had intended.
 Would be an impossible task had there ever been huge numbers of Pyrs here in NZ but I think we can accomplish this little exercise!!
Best wishes
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans
visit PMDC Site at http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/6339/