Re: [PyrNet-L] Website and "new Word"

Jan......NO I am not that clever lady that makes the wonderful Pyr things!!!   hehehehe  That is Gitano Road JOY. I am just the Joy that Maggie owns at the New Jersey shore!!!!    Joy McCarron (Maggie's Mom)
----- Original Message -----
From: ARIEGE
To: Pyrnet Pyrnet
Sent: Sunday, May 02, 1999 9:38 PM
Subject: [PyrNet-L] Website and "new Word"

Like that too Joy. Are you the clever lady who makes all the lovely Pyr things, lamps, light surrounds etc? They look wonderful.
Ruth, can you access one of the other sites you have no trouble getting into and then try Links to other sites? Wonder if that will work. This is a quite new computer here and in the majority of cases I find that it's little Miss Quick Fingers here who has no patience and can't wait long enough for a download!!
Best wishes
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans
visit PMDC Site at http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/6339/