[PyrNet-L] Rescue.

What a wonderful site and lovely photos. Just had a visit in there thankyou Joy and Maggie, she's lovely. Such a dedicated bunch of Rescue Folk too.  Not such a big problem here but our PMDC runs an active Rescue/Rehousing program along with the assistance of our Club Member Breeders and we do regular fund raising to ensure there's always money ready and waiting for the Pyrs in need. Some horrific cases in the past and it always affects you no matter how many years in the Breed.
Best wishes
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans
visit PMDC Site at http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/6339/