[PyrNet-L] NZ &Happy.Exe?

Yes I think you could be right Ruth, NZ like Alaska has a lot of mountains which are covered in snow in winter, also some lovely lakes. A very green little place in most areas. I like Melbourne very much too and looking forward to going back there next year.
Not sure about Netscape Navigator, I am using Explorer but Tim may have an idea. Just another thought, would having McAfee virus alert protect us from Happy Exe or does he worm his way in as an attachment when opened regardless?
Best wishes
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans
visit PMDC Site at http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/6339/