Re: [PyrNet-L] In Memory of Melissa

I am so sorry for your loss. Reading the tribute to her, I can hear the love
in your heart for her. She was loved unconditionally and that gift you gave
her was more valuable than gold. Like most rescues, we will never know the
life they had before they came to us. We only have glimpses of the horror
they suffered. But to be able to show them that there ARE kind hands, there
ARE kind hearts filled with love is such a blessing. Both for us and them.
Please know that on this night you are not alone, Many prayers and tears are
with you, your family and Melissa...
Blessed Be!
CUR Station #465
Gitano Road Sanctuary(c)