[PyrNet-L] RE:CHAT:Storms

Just a note to let all know we are well.  Dogs are okay, livestock is fine.
 Very wet, very muddy but not much wind here.  It missed us by 30 miles.
Thanks for all the concerns from everyone.  I haven't heard from Mitiz yet,
but then I wasn't on line last night, too much lightening in the area.

Beverly Coate  C&C Farms   Stigler Oklahoma   USA  918-967-4871
**
Great Pyrenees LGD's  -  Hampshire - Cotswald - Polypay  Sheep
Nubian Dairy Goats  -  LGD Rescue foster home
Visit our website at http://www.c-c-farms.com/
bcoate@cwis.net
ICQ #20747702