[PyrNet-L] web TV

Hi, is there someone on this list with web tv, I thought I remember someone
saying that they have it. Anyway I have been trying to talk my Father into
getting one and thought that maybe I should ask about it from someone who
has one. He lives in Vancouver Wa. and I live in Southeastern Idaho, I need
another job to pay for my phone bill. Anything he needs to know or should
ask first? Any help will be appreciated. We of course talk about my
"babies" and we always take a couple when we go visit so this is sort of
pyr related. Please e-mail me priviately is you can Thanks Sharon