Re: [PyrNet-L] Re: Size

sandybear@intercity.dk writes:

<< I will be donning my safety helmet and wait for you to shoot back at me.
 (g) >>

No need.  You are correct essentially.  There were some really nice dogs
there.  Few French headed type dogs and they did not place in the winners.
This years judge would not have drawn that type entry.  People enter what
they think will win.  Some enter for others to see what they have, knowing
they stand no change of doing any winning.

Joe