[PyrNet-L] Re: toilet training

Help! I  have a pyr (Bear) whom we rescued at age 18 months in Jan. He
started out not being housebroken.  Well we worked on that an on and off he
seemed to be kinda of getting it.  About 20% of the time with the poop and
almost 100% of the time with pee. Wee, it snowed and rained for days and
days and he just started going outside with me and sniffing everything and
coming in after sometimes 1/2 hour to poop in our garage, porch, living room
you name it. I've put Nature's Miracle stain & order remover on everything,
took the poop outside and discussed it with him, sprayed Fabreeze on
everything, and just about have gone crazy since this is our brand new
house, just had it build and the dog thinks it's his toilet. He is a delight
about everything else.  Every AM he drags his blanket out of his crate
andcarries it in his mouth out to the living room and lays on it-so cute,
just can't seem to find the correct place to GO.  I also take him to dancing
classes that I teach to children and he is a perfect angel.  Today we went
to dance.  I walked him and he peed and pooped, we had the classes 3 hours
and I walked him again-nothing.  We drove home (1 hour) walked him again for
about 20 minutes, came in and I put him on the porch and before I knew it he
had pooped. This about sums it up except for the human who is at her wits
end. We also had no information about him and his habits before we got him
(He probably was given up because he wasn't house broken) hahaha. Any help
would be appreciated.  Thanks Deanna and Bear in Colorado