[PyrNet-L] Re Molly/heart

Feel this is probably quite normal Barb for Molly's age and a bit of
exercise wont hurt. For some reason(?)  some Pyrs do have this type of rythm
and vets' have commented on it before when doing a general check up. One vet
decided a 4month pup I bred had an abnormal heartbeat and we were most
concerned  but the next time and since (he's 11m old now) could find nothing
abnormal again. He was seen by another Vet as well especially since in
another year or so he and his sister are due to return to the USA with their
owners and any heart problem could have precluded the travelling. Hope
someone out there can find some more info and websites for you, we do worry
don't we.
Best wishes Jan
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans
visit PMDC Site at http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/6339/