[PyrNet-L] GPCA Regional Specialty - New Jersey

Hi,
Just a quick reminder that the entries close tomorrow for our GPCA Regional
Specialty that is being held in New Jersey on May 29.  The superintendent is
Newport Dog Shows.  The breed judge is Mr. Thomas Squicciarini and sweeps
judge is Mrs. Donna Coffman.  This is part of a four day show circuit
Memorial Day weekend.  If you need any information please email me privately
and I will be more than happy to help.
Our club will host a breakfast and a luncheon at the show - please bring a
dish to share if you plan on coming.  There will be an open house on Saturday
night at the home of Valerie Seeley for exhibitors.   This will start at 6pm
and go till ?.  Please bring your bathing suits as the Seeley's have a
beautiful pool.  If you plan on going please email Valerie privately at
pyrlesss@aol.com so she can plan on how many people are coming.
Last year our regional had over 100 entries!  Please plan on coming - we
guarantee a great time!
Karen Justin
Show Chair
Garden State Great Pyrenees Club