[PyrNet-L] runny nose

Yes Barb, many years ago with a young Pyr bitch. We sought Vet advice and
she was treated with antibiotics, antihistamines and goodness knows what
else. Also testings of the mucous were done. It would clear up everynow and
then but would come back. Recall the Vet saying it was also a sign of
Distemper but she had been vaccinated of course. Seemed to be some sort of
an allergy but to what we don't know and it was 20years ago. When she
sneezed we all ran for cover. Hopefully your Vet will be able to diagnose
and treat the condition whatever it is.There were no other symptoms but this
runny snout, no temp, no eye/ear infection but funnily enough one of her
litter bro's had the same problem and then a sister from a later litter. Our
Vet at the time came to the conclusion that it could have been a bug from
the kennels they came from but have no info on that.
Be waiting to hear how you get on and what advice and info from other
people.
Best wishes
Jan
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans