Re: [PyrNet-L] Giant references

Joe, quite honestly, you lose me.  I am not sure how your mind works.  I
understand that you think quite a lot of yourself, and under the right
circumstances that is all well and good.  I too have gotten a lot of good
information from you.  Is this genuinely about the dogs, the information,
or something else all together?

The whole point of this particular line was that when most people who are
novices to a breed get started, they look up books in libraries, book
stores etc.  This is probably still true to a large degree, because not
everyone has access to the internet so they can get info from the breed
clubs.  Although, this is being used more and more with time.  Only when
someone gets really in to the breed, do they then start to go to the
experts.  There was never meant to be a comparison to the experts here.
That notion was never expressed.  The comment was basically about people
looking for a giant breed, see giant in any book, and they think they
will be finding a giant dog.  I said that I had seen the word giant in
many books, you said, " prove it ", I gave you  five examples, more or
less off the top.

The only thing this proves is that the word "giant" does appear in books
for people to see.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas

in the dog."  ~ Franz Kafka

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]