Re: [PyrNet-L] Gamerz.NET Outage

> When are you taking the list down, Richard? Tonight or tomorrow?

Sometime tomorrow morning-ish.  It should be down for the better part of
all day, but it should *definitely* be back up and running sometime
Sunday.

The manner in which I will be doing the upgrade will make it so that if
*everything* fails, I can bring it back up as though nothing happened.

But it should be relatively painless...  <famous last words>

8^)

Richard

--
 /  \__  | Richard Rognlie / Sendmail Consultant / Sendmail, Inc.
 \__/  \ | URL:    http://www.gamerz.net/rrognlie/