[PyrNet-L] French show pix up!

Well, we finally got the pictures of the french show up on our website! Much thanks to Karen Reiter for getting them up for us!  Take a look at some of our favorite pictures.

Go to the What's New section, and work your way to the bottom for the link.

Also, there is a new book out about Great Pyrenees, we've already received stock and read it over and it is really good!  Talks all about the barking, drooling, wandering--you know, all the things we love the best!  Lots of great pictures and illustrations.  That link is also in the what's new section.

http://www.ourdogbleu.com

have fun!
Joan
Our Dog Bleu