[PyrNet-L] Chat: Doggie Dash Completer

This is to announce that Sierra completed the Sacramento SPCA 5K Doggie Dash
in under 1 hour (58 minutes plus) and that with a potty break and a water
break at mid-point.  Pretty unpyrlike!!  That's roughly a 20 minute mile,
although she was really going faster than that while walking.  We lost time
when the dumpy bag I was using to clean up broke,  and poop went all over
the road (!)  that I had to reclean up.  She also came in 2nd as the
shaggiest dog, and 5th as the most glamourous.  There was only one other pyr
there.  I think I saw the "guinea pig" Barry spoke about.

The SPCA had a terrific turn-out this year, with well over 1,000 people
participating, and more dogs than people.  It was a very well run event.
Those of you in the Sacramento area should consider participating in the
event next year.

Elisa Ungerman
Sacramento