RE: [PyrNet-L] New to the List

<<Hello Marci....Welcome to you and Montana.>>

Joy,

Thanks for the welcome. Montana was fine by the next afternoon, and 8
Benadryl later! I have not been able to determine what caused the reaction.
There is no evidence, at the site of application, that there has been any
reaction to Frontline. But I have not found a bite mark of any kind either.
Montana is now doing very well, and now has a new job. A friend of mine just
got a female Pyr, nine weeks old now. Montana's new job is to watch over
"Belle" during the day. We thought Montana would like the company and that
Belle would benefit from not being alone also. Montana thinks the pup
belongs to him and keeps a good eye on her.

Thanks again for the welcome.
Marci Gruhlkey and Montana, the day care provider!
Quiltermg@aol.com
Amarillo TX