Re: [PyrNet-L] Rescue-- Anatolian not Pyr -- URGENT

Well, I've been called a lot of things but "divine intervention" has not
been one of them, considering this I will make room for him.

Beverly Coate  C&C Farms   Stigler Oklahoma   USA  918-967-4871
**
Great Pyrenees LGD's  -  Hampshire - Cotswald - Polypay  Sheep
Nubian Dairy Goats  -  LGD Rescue foster home
Visit our website at http://www.c-c-farms.com/
bcoate@cwis.net
ICQ #20747702