[PyrNet-L] RE: dumped puppies

My husband brought in 3 small puppies last night that someone had dumped
about 2 miles from our house.  Their pictures are on my website on the
Rescue page.  Don't ask how we could mistake these for Pyrenees puppies.
<g> But we need to find them some homes real soon.
	Mitzi, did you say you needed a puppy fix?
Beverly Coate  C&C Farms   Stigler Oklahoma   USA  918-967-4871
**
Great Pyrenees LGD's  -  Hampshire - Cotswald - Polypay  Sheep
Nubian Dairy Goats  -  LGD Rescue foster home
Visit our website at http://www.c-c-farms.com/
bcoate@cwis.net
ICQ #20747702