[PyrNet-L] Chat:Non wee one.RB

I wanted to put right up front that this is not a terrier, although I think it may have sounded sort of strange - non wee one?
Anyway As some of you know - I am the founder of a pet therapy group. One of the dogs in our group passed away from a long fight with cancer or the bone. It was in his legs mostly and each step was painful. However you would never know it from his picture! His name is Boo and I just finished doing his memorial page. it is at:
http://www.vvm.com/~maggiesc/newpage26.htm  Boo was a yellow lab and even though he was in such pain he still insisted on going therapy visits and to Scott & White Hospital to visit. He also insisted on wearing his bandanna! If any have labs and or would like to see his picture, please stop by his page. Boo wasw 13 1/2yrs old. I have a few links on the links page and there is one that is especially lovely. They all help in dealing with pet loss. Please feel free to sign his guest book if you wish.  Nothing was too good for Boo, and he lived the life our wee ones do. Full of love-safety and comfort. And also knowing the joy of just being alive!  I know this is non pyr scotty or westie, but I wanted to share with you as he was such a part of our team and he worked many miracles in the world of pet therapy. His owner was a living testament to the loving bond between a human and his best friend. Thanks for listening.
Gitano Road Sanctuary(c)
Tails on Wheels Pet Therapy(c)
Dear Lord, Help me be the kind of person my dog thinks I am!