Re: [PyrNet-L] Pyr size

In a message dated 6/10/99 12:40:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
nkouts@hotmail.com writes:

<< Anyway, his Pyrs are HUGE! They are from Hungary (that's what he says) and
 he claims his male is about 39in at whithers!!! I don't know if he is 39
 inches but I can tell you this Pyr is much BIGGER than an Irish Wolfhound
 that a friend of mine has!
 I've also noticed that the AKC standard has a limit of 32 inches, while the
 TKC (UK) standard has no upper limit in height.

 I'm confused... :-) >>

You should be and question this whole scenario carefully.

Joe