Re: [PyrNet-L] Cody and dehydration

Interesting that Cody becomes dehydrated after seizures. Any chance
that the seizures could be caused by the dehydration? Being dehydrated
could possibly cause more toxins in his system and spike the BUN even
higher? Just a thought but perhaps ask your Vet about it. If
dehydration is uncommon after a seizure and Cody has a kidney problem,
dehydration prior to the seizure may be the catalyst for the seizure?
Worth the question of the Vet and would love to know the answer as I
really have no idea if this is even a possibility.

Barb Bowes, NJ down at the shore!
Bo, Molly, Chelsea & Flopsy the Pyr Shep
bamb@monmouth.com