Re: [PyrNet-L] heat

Are side calls them Canadian Soldiers because we believe they come across the
lake from Canada.
They don't bite they just cover everything you see to the point that you can't
sit outside with out spraying your yard and house. They get into your eyes and
mouth, ears, Example- was washing car and they like water so they covered the
tires to the point that you could not even see them any more and then as you try
to dry your vehicle they smear all over it. Going for a drive at night is real
bad.
Dan R.
Cody&Kira
?