Re: [PyrNet-L] E-Squire Mailings

Due to an error on the part of a user of anyother part of my server, the
hard disk filled up on Friday, again yesterday, and *again* last night.
This has caused no end of confusion on the part of the server.  I am
attempting to prevent it from happening again (I *thought* I had fixed
it last night...)

Richard

--
 /  \__  | Richard Rognlie / Sendmail Consultant / Sendmail, Inc.
 \__/  \ | URL:    http://www.gamerz.net/rrognlie/