Re: [PyrNet-L] size

As far as the other countries go,
>and as far as France goes, it would mainly be up to the breeders in
>those countries to give you an accurate answer of whether or not
>soundness is a big problem over there. Any takers?
>Barb Bowes,

Sad to say, I can't really shed any light on the matter when it comes to
Pyrs in Aust.  As far as I can tell, Hip x-raying is not widely practiced
among Pyr people here.  At least soundness does not seem to be something
that is discussed too openly in regards to the Pyr population as a whole.
Still some of that 'I don't have a problem, so I don't need to' attitude in
some quarters?  Others may be hip-scoring but not 'advertising' the scores
for fear of recriminations etc? A bit of a blank page when it comes to info
in this quarter! At least as far as I am aware anyway.

Tracy Bassett
espinay@dynamite.com.au
Canberra, Australia