[PyrNet-L] -Crating tips

In a message dated 6/16/99 12:44:37 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
tleopold2@plantnet.com writes:

<< Question: I purchased a metal "crate" for Kane for the purposes of "crate
training" him, at least for now, until he's house broken and all. Anyone else
been through this? What should I expect?

   Perseverence is the key if he fights being crated at first.  Meatballs was
the key to getting my Albert to love going in his crate!!  After fighting
going in it for ages, we tried meatballs and now when I say "Crate Up!" he'll
run downstairs and run in his crate and turn around real quick and stick his
head out for his meatball!!  I make them out of ground turkey, oatmeal, eggs,
etc. and he loves them!!  I make enough to use up 10 pounds of ground turkey
at a time and freeze them !!  (Humans love them, too!!)

:)  &  :)```   (me grinning & Albert grinning & drooling!)

See Albert's photo at:
http://www.sonic.net/~cdlcruz/pyr-l/pyrlpix3.htm#Albert

Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com