[PyrNet-L] Pyrs & water

LauriLight@AOL.COM writes:

<< We are buying a house with waterfront so I HOPE
 we don't have an issue with him jumping out of the water with a crab hanging
 from his nose!  These guys aren't known to like water are they?

   Depends on the Pyr!!  My Albert loves the water!!  Outings to the beach
are some of his favorites!!  Sand to dig in and water to romp in!!  What
fun!!  I use long cables on him - sometimes 35 to 40 feet, if there are not
many others around.  When others come nearby I shorten the length and keep
him closer. And do not ever let him off-leash.

:)  &  :)```   (me grinning & Albert grinning & drooling!)

See Albert's photo at:
http://www.sonic.net/~cdlcruz/pyr-l/pyrlpix3.htm#Albert

Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com