[PyrNet-L] personal reply Re:Pyr window decals (black line drawings)

In a message dated 6/17/99 6:33:51 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
standingoak@sympatico.ca writes:

<< Are these decals static attached or permanent (as in some form of glue
 backing)?  and are they of pyr heads or full body poses?  May be able to
 help you, am still looking into it.  How would you like decals of Albert?
 Heather

Heather,
  I am trying to remember...   I think they were of heads, but not sure.  I
liked that you could kinda see through them.  Of course if I could somehow
get ones of my own Albert I would be THRILLED whether or not you could see
through them!! Or whether or not hey were black line drawings or color
ones!!!   He is such a comical character and a real ham and I have many fun
photos of him!!  That would be heaven!!  Do you know of a way to do that???
   One of these days I'd like to maybe do a kid's book with Albert photos and
maybe make a calendar and of course a webpage!!

:)  &  :)```   (me grinning & Albert grinning & drooling!)

See Albert's photo at:
http://www.sonic.net/~cdlcruz/pyr-l/pyrlpix3.htm#Albert

Janice Vocke
MagEBroD@aol.com