[PyrNet-L] split heat

Hi David, is your Vet referring to the young bitch who has her 1st season,
very light and then comes back in a month or so later with a proper heat? If
so,yes have had this happen with a bitch who has come in around 8-9 months.
Those that come in heat around 12-14 months just have the normal cycle. The
norm for our bitches for a 1st heat have been 12months but I know a lot are
quite earlier than that. Don't know if a "split heat" is common in the
breed? The only bitch we have left now came into season once a year on the
4th of June. Nothing wrong with her but she was never the most obliging of
critters anyway!
Jan
Jan

Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans