Re: [PyrNet-L] Need advice:

<<Tony, If I remember correctly your boy is about 5 months old with no
socialization.  Treat him as if he was a 2 month old just leaving the
litter.  Small puppies need to build bladder control.  I would be
sure to feed him the brand dog food he was getting at the shelter and
gradually change over to the brand you are going to use. Sounds like
this baby is extremely stressed and the food may be upsetting his
system.>>

He is on the same food that he had at the HS, but still, he had not eaten
anything after his surgery, so I'm sure he was just nervous about being
alone in the room. I'm thinking about moving the crate into my bedroom....