Re: [PyrNet-L] New Person(-:

In a message dated 6/25/99 10:53:11 AM EST, ApacheValley@webtv.net writes:

<< My sweetest doe "Doll" lunged at him, rolling him.  I felt
 so bad)-: >>

The same thing happened when we first introduced our one pyr to our goats.
Everything was going fine, when suddenly the senior doe decided to show
Tanuki who was boss.  Butted him right in the side!  Didn't do any harm as
she has no horns, but you should have seen the look of surprise on his
face....like "where did she come from!"

Good luck with your new addition!  Robyn, with Tanuki who now is quite happy
with the goats.