Re: [PyrNet-L] Kane update part 2

dont know re the crate, but I would not leave him outside. For me that is like putting a 5 carat diamond on a chain and a note on the front door-dont remove ehehe. But I do not trust anybody where my dogs are concerned. Can you just build a gate for the kitchen? How about the cafe doors? We are thinking of building a swinging door in our kitchen for the arrival of our Forest(he isnt even born yet! is that excitement!) We will just build it almost waist high, stain and such. will look like we had it done professionally and will also keep little paws in or out as the case may be. We also can get the bitter apple cream. That keeps em from chewing on wood & cords whatever. JOY ALWAYS went for the plugs. We wrapped a plastic bag around the plug then added the cream and wa la! no more chewing. maybe that will help? dont know,
See JOY!
http://www.vvm.com/~petmydog/newpage31.htm
http://www.vvm.com/~petmydog/newpage28.htm
Gitano Road Sanctuary(c)
Tails on Wheels Pet Therapy(c)
Dear Lord, Help me be the kind of person my dog thinks I am!