Re: [PyrNet-L]breeding a female (question)

hi everyone

i have a  beautiful female  pyr  that i am wanting to breed so  i am
looking for  a handsome  male to breed her  to

as i live in Vancouver,  B.C. Canada  i  am trying to locate  a male
within  driving distance from  where i live  washington  etc  would be great

the Question is how  do i go about doing this?

any  input on this  subject would  be  great

thanks maryellen