Re: [PyrNet-L] Chat: this is really sick

If this is Brother Ellis, a lot of the other lists have been able to get him
booted off. He was on geocities, then aol something. This man is sick and
another reason why I trust NO ONE when it comes to my dogs. People you would
never in a million years think of will scam just to get an animal for sick
reasons.  And the poor ones in the shelters - for 20.00 you can buy a dog no
questions asked-no follow up. I guess he has found a server that will put up
with his sickness. The scotty list I am on literallly flooded the server
with emails and faxs...then he was kicked off.
See JOY!
http://www.vvm.com/~petmydog/newpage31.htm
http://www.vvm.com/~petmydog/newpage28.htm
Gitano Road Sanctuary(c)
Tails on Wheels Pet Therapy(c)
Dear Lord, Help me be the kind of person my dog thinks I am!