Re: [PyrNet-L] Hercules and Aggression

I will try your method!! thank you so much.  I know the feeling..how could my
baby do this?!!!  because that's exactly how I felt when he ran up to me and
bit my leg.  I did remind myself that he is a baby, who's real desire is
attention and love, and somehow I am not communicating something properly!
This is my first Pyr and I can  assure anyone even thinking about getting a
Pyr that this is NOT an EASY dog to train, relative to a lab, a retriever or
even a poodle!  (This comes up alot because of the attention he gets when we
go out). Heaven's my cat! is less stubborn!
but... ooo la la... aren't they the most wonderful fluffy darling babies when
they do give us their cooperation?
I will most definitely grab him in a bear hug if he starts rushing at me in
his ziiing mode. Wish me luck!
on the high side..... I've always said, from observation.. it takes 2 years
to get a 'good' cat or dog... one that is in total sinc with you.

Thanks Again!
Lauri & Hercules