[PyrNet-L] Spaying

Our six month old Pyr was spayed yesterday and I'm looking for any
advice on how to keep her calm for the next 9 days until the staples are
removed and she has had time to heal.  The thing is, she acts like she
is sore in the hind quarters, but it's not really making her want to
limit her behavior.  The surgery was only 24 hours ago and she is
already trying to chase the cat and run around the house. We thought
keeping her in and not letting her run around the yard and taking up her
toys would do the trick, but it's not!  I know she's just a puppy and
wants to play and I'm glad she feels like it, but I'm concerned that
it's not the best thing for her.  Any tips would be appreciated!

Kris