Re: [PyrNet-L] spaying

I understand that Jan, I'm still amazed at all you had to go through.
They say that they are using the   "  glue "  for more and more major
surgery, so maybe one day people wouldn't have to go through what you
did!  Let's hope so!  As far as the pups are concerned, it sure does make
for neat surgery!  Cyn.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas