Re: Re(2): [PyrNet-L] luxating patella

Robyn wrote:

>Does OFA record their information in this data base also?  We just had two
of
>our pyrs x-rayed, and these rated by OFA.

Hello Robyn,

Yes they do and  you can access the page through the AKC page.   You need
the dog's registration number.    It is also posted in the AKC Awards
magazine - I believe twice a year (I could be wrong).    A dog will be
printed only if it has been identified by a tatoo # or microchip.    They
changed that in 1/97,  I did not know this at the time so my dog's results
were not printed but can be brought up on the database.    I was able to
bring up both the sire & dam as well.   It's a wonderful tool when
researching for breeding prospects and if you are interested in a certain
breeding as well.

Take care,

Dianne Migas - NJ
jdmigas@email.msn.com

Have you hugged your Pyr today?  Gunner's off to the "Fat Farm"
and Murphy's still ROTF laughing!  Ha! Ha! "FAT BOY"