Re: [PyrNet-L] CHAT: Update from our place

Thank you so very much. Just about when I give up on the human race along comes
some one with a heart. What you did made me think about how much I do care about
people and do enjoy helping them. You have given so much to both sides what can I
say but the award of love and caring should go to you if there is such a thing
and if not there should be.
Thank You

Dan R
Cody&Kira