Re(2): [PyrNet-L] Housebreaking

When we first had Ivy Rose (who was 5 1/2 years when she came to us), we
had a couple of those incidents. She'd been in a kennel, and although she
learned quickly to go to the door when she needed to go out, she didn't
always remember to do what she needed to do on a routine outing! So a
couple of time she pooped on the floor shortly after, when we were
upstairs, or out of range of her requests. Also, we had a couple of
incidents that were clearly signs of her disapproval at us, insecurity or
something. The first couple of times we boarded her and Paddington, she
peed on the kitchen floor on her first night home! Maybe re-establishing
her territory. The last couple of times she's been fine. So just keep at
it--he'll get there!
Ann, Peg, Paddington and Ivy Rose