[PyrNet-L] Virus alert-real

I have a virus called class.poppy  am going to get a prog to delete this today. Do not open any word attachments that is how I rec this. Server said it stays in your hard drive and moves around rearranging and deleting some files. Hopefully I can get this taken care of. Just thought you would want to know. this is a real virus and I have it. Will post when I am recovered!

All-Pet Memorial Garden(c)
http://www.vvm.com/~petmydog/newpage17.htm
Gitano Road Sanctuary(c)
http://www.vvm.com/~petmydog
Tails on Wheels Pet Therapy(c)
Dear Lord, Help me be the kind of person my dog thinks I am!