Re: [PyrNet-L] Anyone there?

H'mmmmm, cool and rain, why does that sound so good right now for a
change.  It's so hot, being in the pool doesn't even sound good till
after the sun starts going down!  Dogs hate to go out, and knock us over
getting back in the house to suck up the air, esp. under the fans.  I
know before long it will be the reverse, but at the moment it sounds good
to me.  I'd settle for a good rain at this point!  Have a good time Jan,
and drive carefully!  :-)      Cindy.

Cindy Henke
clhenke@juno.com
Ennis, Texas