Re: [PyrNet-L] Is anybody out there?

Yep, I'm around and yes, it's quiet.  I have doggie watch duty this
weekend.  Picked Sonny up from vet today after work.  Dropped
him thursday to get neutered.  Vet called me this morning as
Sonny had done a good job overnight getting the incision rather
irritated looking.  They gave him a shot for pain this morning and
sent him home with several things.  So, I have to kinda watch him
closely for a couple of days.  Sutures out on the 23rd and he'll be
back to normal activity then.  Now just have to schedule to get his
doggie crowns done.

Janice, janices@jump.net
Admiral & Linsey (newfs), Bianca & Sonny (pyrs)
http://www.jump.net/~janices/
Leander, TX