Re: [PyrNet-L] : Martha Stewart & your dog

On 18 Jul 99, at 17:55, Merrilie wrote:

> Before we got our Pyr, we had a german shepherd.... and I would brush him
> outside for the birds!  They had a lovely, soft nest thanks to
> Dalton......:)

The weekend Kalinka and I were in Denver she was blowing coat and
there were tufts of white dog hair all over my uncles yard.  I was
going to pick them up, until late one evening I noticed the birds
coming down to gather all that lovely white fur. Sure made those
little birdies happy.

Judith
jsmiller@newmex.com
Taos, New Mexico