[PyrNet-L] Speying

You answered some of your own questions there Stephanie re not being able to
Show and preventing unwanted pregnancies. Speying will also prevent future
pyametras, mammary cancer ,phantom pregnancies,and the problems associated
with unspeyed bitches.Have not heard anything re aggressiveness, though it's
said that neutering/speying can assist with any hormonal imbalances that may
contribute to this type of temperament. . If your dogs are neutered and
Anais is secure when in season then I wouldn't rush into an immediate
speying and I would take the advice of your "grand Breeder" and see how
things go and in the meantime go to your Matches, classes and see how she
comes on. Very early days to know the final show potential of a youngster.
As for the "incontinence" I have seen this but in much older bitches and it
will probably come to us all. What really pushes the point home to me is
seeing June Allyson on the tellie advertising incontinence pants and I used
to have her cut out dolls!
Jan
Jan Chaplin Ariege-Roussillon Pyreneans. Visit my sites at
http://homepages.msn.com/PetsPl/pyreneanmountaindog/ and
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/1920/ and the site of the PMDC at
http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/Zoo/6339/