Re: [PyrNet-L] infection

Deanna-
I'm gonna mull this one over - it's 3 a.m. - but my knee-jerk mom instinct is
"oh my goodness, my baby, lets get a second opinion, QUICK!"
My objective, cold-hearted I'm-the-nurse-and-I-know-these-things-take-time
reaction is that yes, antibiotics do take more than a few doses to kick in,
so 24 hours might be reasonable, though difficult. But then, I'm in
Connecticut, and you're with Bear.... what does your instinct tell you?  (I
don't like the vomiting part at all......)

Please keep us up to date.

Kath